What determines a wheel or rim purchase?
Price? Quality? Shipping? Availability? Color? Selection? Style? Everything else? t’s only natural for you to be picky about purchasing any OEM wheel or rim as a brand new set or replacement wheel. We’re pretty picky too! For this article, we are going to share with you the steps, we, Santa Ana Wheel take before we purchase any wheel or rim from a vendor.
- Quality: We always make sure to look at the face of the wheel; scrapes, scratches, bends, cracks, corrosion, and of course the manufacturer stamp to assure it is an OEM wheel/rim.
- Selection: Selecting a great set is not difficult if you know what you need. We purchase wheels that we know are an asset to our company. You can translate this method into what does your vehicle need? An upgrade? A wheel service?
- Style: With tons of wheel options out there- Replica, OEM, Aftermarket it’s your preference. What type of performance is most important to you?
- Price: Replica wheels will always be less expensive than OEM wheels. Aftermarket wheels are usually more expensive than OEM wheels.
- Shipping: Wheels can range from 20-50lbs, any wheel or rim company that offers free shipping is fantastic. We offer free shipping! Check out our SAW eBay store to take advantage of the offer!
- Color: There are more than a handful of color options for your wheel/rim. The most expensive color you’ll find out there is Painted Black. Just something to keep in mind.
Lastly, make sure you are purchasing from a verified vendor or accredited 3rd party supplier. Make sure to look out for reviews and see if they are a legit business.
Thanks for reading! -JE